Pages

Monday 29 September 2014

A plea for help

I'm back in London and back to work, it feels a bit strange to think that tomorrow is a month since I initially left. As things have unfolded over the last week, it looks like things will be quite positive when I get back to Stockholm.

I do have a plea - whilst I'm here I'd really like to practice my spoken Swedish a bit more, as I've had less practice and find this much more difficult and intimidating than reading or writing in Swedish. I'd love to be better at speaking, and understanding spoken Swedish, when I'm back. If anyone reading this knows any Swedish people in London, or indeed is a Swedish person in London, who might be able to help me practice I'd be so grateful if you could direct them to this blog. Anyone interested can email me here or just leave a comment. Anyone else based in London who can speak Swedish fluently would also be great, but a native speaker is preferable. I'd really appreciate any help I can get.
I'd also be more than happy to help with English if necessary, but with Swedish people that's probably not needed so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment